Safety, Health and Environmental Policy
The management of CAPE DRILLING, as the OWNER DEON MOORE striving for excellence in all we do, recognises the impact that our activities may have on people and the environment.
Cape Drilling partake in different drilling categories in the Mining and Agriculture sector. Cape Drilling undertake herewith that with every drilling project to ensure that the Client and Cape Drilling obtain the National Safety and the Governments Environmental laws observed in various drilling projects.
To implement and maintain, as far as is reasonably practicable, the activities of the company in such a manner, as to prevent harm or damage to persons and property respectfully.
Safety, health and protection of the environment will form an integral part of our planning and decision making. We will manage our company, wherever we do business, in an ethical way that strikes an appropriate and well reasoned balance between economic, social and environmental needs.
We are committed to:
• Conducting our business with respect and care for people and the environment.
• Responsible utilisation of natural resources.
• Continually improving our safety, health and environmental performance.
• Complying, as a minimum, with all applicable legal and other agreed requirements.
• Promoting dialogue with stakeholders about safety, health and environmental performance.
We will achieve these by:
• Implementing safety, health, environmental management system.
• Informing and appropriately training all employees and contractors on safety, health and environmental matters.
• Responding effectively to safety, health and environmental emergencies involving our actives and products.
• As far as reasonably practicable, providing appropriate resources required to implement the above.
• Ensure that the health, safety and environmental policy is reviewed at periods not exceeding three years from the effective date or by a date set by the Chief Executive Officer.